||CAS Training Schedule
Lisa King, M.Ed., Jane Thierfeld Brown, Ed.D and Dr. Lorraine Wolf, Ph.D. make regular appearances at conferences and for training sessions throughout the country on an individual and team basis.
For specifics about any of the presentations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Media Center for downloads of recent presentations or support materials.
2016 Invited Presentations and Trainings::
- February 1-2: Santa Fe College, Gainsville, Florida
- February 3: AHEAD Webinar Conduct and Students with ASD
- February 19: Yale Child Study workshop and video
- February 25: Floral Park High School, Professional Development Training and Parent Workshop
- March 3: AHEAD Webinar Careers and Students with ASD
- March 4: Elms College , Employment and People with Autism (graduate Course)
- March 15: NASPA Conduct and Students with Autism on College Campuses
- March 22,23: IUP, PA Trainings
- March 24,25: Edinboro University Trainings
- March 27,28: West Chester University, PA Trainings
- April 1: Autism and College Conference Keynote, St Joseph University
- April 5,6: Kutztown University, PA Trainings
- April 10: ASPEN NJ, Woodbridge, NJ
- April 21: New Hampshire Transition Conference
- April 28: College Of Lake County, Illinois Trainings
- June 10-13: UConn Professional Training Institute, multiple presentations
- July 11–14: AHEAD National Conference, Multiple presentaitons
- October 5-7: Daemen College Conference
"Students in Connecticut With Autism Adapting Better at College" - WNPR News
"More Colleges Expanding Programs For Students On Autism Spectrum" - Forbes
"With Autism Diagnoses on the Rise, New York universities Offer Students Help" - The Village Voice
"Autistic, And College-Bound" - NPR
"Autism awareness: College programs for students on the spectrum" - CBS News
"Autistic college students navigate the hidden curriculum" - USA Today
"Autistic Kids Learn To Survive, And Thrive, In College" - NPR
Download materials in our Media Center.