||CAS Training Schedule
Lisa King, M.Ed., Jane Thierfeld Brown, Ed.D and Dr. Lorraine Wolf, Ph.D. make regular appearances at conferences and for training sessions throughout the country on an individual and team basis.
For specifics about any of the presentations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Media Center for downloads of recent presentations or support materials.
- January: Western Connecticut State University
- February: Dartmouth
- February: Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
- March: Connecticut ABA Conference
- March: NASPA National Conference
- March: East Hampton, CT transition
- March: Autism Spectrum Resources, Connecticut
- April: SEPTA Pleasantville, NY
- April: University of New Haven, Disable the Label Conference
- April: Westchester University of Pennsylvania
- June: University of Connecticut, PTI
- June: AHEAD National Conference, Sacramento, CA
- September: CT FEAT Parent Meeting - Preparing Students on the Spectrum for College. Farmington, CT
- September: Transition to Higher Ed for Students on the Spectrum: Rockford Area School District, Rockford, MN
- September: Autism Spectrum Resources Connecticut Parent training, Wallingford, CT
- October: Pleasantville SEPTA, Pleasantville, NY
- October: Harvard University Counseling and Mental Health, Grand Rounds
- October 24: Macalester College, Student Affairs, St. Paul, MN
"More Colleges Expanding Programs For Students On Autism Spectrum" - Forbes
"With Autism Diagnoses on the Rise, New York universities Offer Students Help" - The Village Voice
"Autistic, And College-Bound" - NPR
"Autism awareness: College programs for students on the spectrum" - CBS News
"Autistic college students navigate the hidden curriculum" - USA Today
"Autistic Kids Learn To Survive, And Thrive, In College" - NPR
Download materials in our Media Center.